Steel,High Carbon Steel,PVC+Gal Wire,PVC Or PE Coated
Stainless Steel,High Carbon Steel
Alloy Or Not
Reinforced Loop,steelyard Hook
wire rope slings with hooks
steel wire sling
Steel Wire Rope Cable Sling Lanyard With Stamped Eye And Snap Hooks
Wire rope slings are available in single-leg or multi-leg assemblies and can be used in a variety of hitches including vertical, choker, and basket hitches. The Design Factor for wire rope slings is a 5:1 ratio, meaning the breaking strength of the sling is five times higher than the rated Working Load Limit (W.L.L).
1. A safety cable is made of high-quality material, it can use for a long time.
2. Safety cables are suitable for various products of stage light: moving head light, par light.
3. Safety clamp lighting cable wires can connect different stage lights in parties, weddings, and other festivals.
4. Quick and easy to attach and remove.
5. Safe, shielding, and prevent transmission interference.
* 7×7: Six 1×7 outside strands are cabled around a 1×7 strand center. This is the most standard cable construction. This produces a very flexible cable with good cycle life and excellent breaking strength
* 1×7: Six wires are laid around one center wire. This strand is more flexible than a 1×3. This construction is commonly used for push-pull applications and for conductive needs with low flexibility.
* 1×19: Twelve wires are laid around a 1×7 center. This construction is used for more flexible needs than a 1×7 in push-pull and conductive applications. A 1×19 strand is almost as high a breaking strength as a 1×7 strand with the same diameter.
* 7×19: Six 1×19 strands are cabled around a 1×19 center strand. This is the most flexible standard construction for cable. This cable gives you a high cycle life but has a lower breaking strength and is more costly than a 7×7 cable.
How to choose material:
* Galvanized cables and wire ropes are a great economical choice. They offer corrosion resistance at an affordable price. Galvanized coating is available in most strands, cables, and wire ropes.
* Stainless Steel Type 304 is the most widely used of the stainless steel offerings. It offers good corrosion resistance and breaking strengths comparable to galvanized cable.
* Nylon Coated Cable: Nylon is suitable for applications involving pulleys, excellent coating for exercise equipment.
* Material Handling (hanging support lanyards, pulley cables)
* Specialized vehicles (security stainless steel lanyards for release pins, lid restraints)
* Lawn and garden equipment (security lanyards for release pins, lid restraints)
* Seats (seat restraint lanyard)
* Tailgates and Doors (latch lanyard, support lanyard, door restraint)
* Used for the lighting fixture protection.
Rotate the reel periodically during long periods of storage, particularly in warm environments, to prevent migration of the lubricant from the rope.
Never store wire rope in areas subject to elevated temperatures as this may seriously affect its future performance. In extreme cases, its original as-manufactured strength may be severely reduced rendering it unfit for safe use.
Ensure that the rope does not make any direct contact with the floor and that there is a flow of air under the reel.
Failure to do so may result in the rope becoming contaminated with foreign matter and start the onset of corrosion before the rope is even put to work.